Vertiv Liebert GXT5 UPS - 3000VA/3000W 230V | Online Rack Tower Energy Star
The Vertiv Liebert GXT5 UPS, with a capacity of 3000VA/3000W, is a 2U compact and efficient UPS solution for ensuring the health and availability of IT infrastructure. With online, double conversion technology, the Vertiv Liebert GXT5 UPS protects critical equipment against outages and every type of power disturbance without drawing on battery power, extending battery life and minimizing replacements. This can support as wide range of power environment including 200/208/220/230/240V user configurable AC power and has scalable runtime options with matching external battery cabinets to offer extra time during an outage to support critical equipment and activity. The UPS design includes hot-swappable batteries and all hardware for installing it as a tower or in an equipment rack. This single-phase UPS is ENERGY STAR® 2.0 certified and offers leading normal mode power efficiency and Eco-mode for ultimate efficiency levels. The unit includes a rack mounting hardware kit and base for tower installation in open environments. It has a three-year factory warranty. The Vertiv Liebert GXT5 offers premium power protection for critical infrastructure in centralized and edge applications.
- Offers reliable, easy-to-manage power protection and battery backup with 3000VA(3000W) capacity.
- Has UNITY Power Factor (1.0) for more usable power and more connected loads to save space and costs.
- Includes four individual programmable output receptacles for device control and optimum battery usage.
- ENERGY STAR 2.0 certified with higher efficiency, for energy savings and improved reliability.
- Tower/rack mount design with gravity sensing feature and color graphic display.