Terms & Conditions
Please Read, Understand & Agree Before Ordering and Checking Out
We advise that you please contact us before ordering if you have any concerns or questions about products, ordering, website or any other topic to avoid any return or problem scenario.
These Terms & Conditions are for both parties benefit, and to avoid any misunderstandings. We appreciate your business and need to protect ours in the process. All Sales Orders are bound by these Terms and Conditions, whether made online thru our website, by phone, fax, e-mail or any other form of communication or transmittance with us.
If you have any questions whatsoever, please Contact Us before ordering, by phone during business hours PST, or e-mail: email@example.com.
- We do not sell any products for "evaluation" or "demo" purposes, i.e. "I just want to see how the product(s) works, performs, looks, feels, etc., but I do not intend keeping it, or or I changed my mind about keeping it after delivery."
- We do not guarantee product compatibility, (i.e., "this product will absolutely work with this product,") if: product(s) ordered from us do not meet Purchaser's expectation(s) and/or function(s) that are unknown to us at the time of purchase or thereafter, and/or: the Purchaser adds product(s) purchased elsewhere, including software, to product(s) purchased from us, without first seeking consultation from us before purchase.
- We cannot guarantee exact delivery time, because we use various shippers and cannot vouch for their service.
- Product availability may vary. Due to the changing nature of supply and demand, we will inform you within twenty-four (24) hours of ordering if there is a change from any stated or un-stated availability. Basically, if you place an order online, and do not hear from us after you receive your e-mailed Order Confirmation, your order has been satisfactorily processed and is on the way to you. If there is a shipping delay, or availability issue, we will immediately e-mail or phone you, regarding your order status, and then you can inform our us what you want to do, i.e. keep your order until the product comes in, or cancel what has not shipped, with no liability. If part of your order ships, your credit card card is charged for the shipped item(s) only. There is no charge to cancel a full or partial un-shipped order within (1) hour of order placement, BUT, after (1) hour of order placement, regardless whether it was ordered online or off, you are charged the full amount of the shipped product(s), and your order is non-cancellable.
- Typographic errors on our site and Google Search, including pricing are subject to correction, and we are not liable for them.
Regarding PayPal Order Refunds:
Effective 10/11/2019- any order paid using PayPal that for any reason is canceled and/or changed, causing us to issue a full or partial PayPal refund, is subject to an additional 2.9% reverse transaction fee of the order total or partial total, which will be deducted from your PayPal refund. This is because PayPal unfairly stopped refunding us and other PayPal merchants their 2.9% Seller transaction fee on refunds starting 10/11/19. This policy includes fraudulent orders that require refunding. This may be in addition to a 20% restocking fee on any forced unauthorized order return stated below.
Regarding Credit Card Order Refunds:
Effective 03/01/2020- any order paid using a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex or any other type) that for any reason is canceled and/or changed, causing us to issue a full or partial refund, is subject to an additional 2.6% reverse transaction fee of the order total or partial total, which will be deducted from your credit card refund. This is because Shopify, our e-commerce platform unfairly stopped refunding us and other Shopify merchants their 2.6% Seller transaction fee on refunds starting 03/01/20. This policy includes fraudulent orders that require refunding. This may be in addition to a 20% restocking fee on any forced unauthorized order return stated below.
- There are no PayPal, cash or credit card full or partial balance refunds for the SystemsDirect.com Gift Card. Products purchased with the SystemsDirect.com Gift Card are bound by the Sales & Returns Policies stated below.
Sales & Returns Policies for all products except Gift Cards:
- There are no returns on opened box non-defective products- only on opened-box defective products for replacement/exchange only, not credit- and request must be made within 15 days from our invoice date. We issue return/exchange authorizations for the following specific reasons only: if the product is shipped in error by us, is DOA, or is defective, (which is ultimately determined by us). If an item is determined by us, to have been shipped in error, DOA or defective, it must be returned in its original factory packaging, including any manual(s) and software(s), and warranty card it came with. We will instruct you on how to return product(s) to us properly for replacement. All approved returns for replacement/exchange must have an authorized RMA# issued by us. Any return we receive back without an issued authorized RMA#, is considered forced (see next section).
- There are no returns for any Displays/Monitors. All warranty issues are with the manufacturer, not SystemsDirect.com. Please contact the respective manufacturer tech support for warranty assistance.
- Any non-approved/non-authorized return(s) is considered forced, and are subject to a 20% restocking fee of the total amount of the order(s). This includes: order cancellations after (1) business hour of order placement, whether placed online or off, unauthorized returns without obtaining an authorized RMA#(s), and/or any refusal of product(s) upon delivery, and/or taking delivery and deciding afterwards to return non-defective product(s). All forced returns are subject to us holding your full credit, until we receive full credit at our cost, back from the manufacturer(s) for products forcibly returned, plus all shipping charges we incur. If the value of your forced return product(s) from the manufacturer that we receive back, decreases from our original cost, which may occur, we will charge you for the any loss we may incur. If we do not receive any credit back for your forced return, from the manufacturer(s), due to the condition of the product(s) and/or their non-returns/opened box policies, then we will re-ship back to you, at your expense, the returned product(s), and hold the original order in place, with no refund. If you attempt to return the product(s) again to us, we will refuse delivery, and/or if we happen to take delivery, we will keep the product(s) as legal evidence, and not issue you credit whatsoever. If you dispute the sale to your credit card company and/or PayPal, we will counter your dispute, that we instructed you on our website, to read these terms and user agreement and agree to these terms herein, before ordering. We hope to avoid any forced return scenarios, due to the hassle, time and expense for both parties, and that you choose your products carefully, consult with us before purchasing if needed, and be aware of our Returns Policies herein, before any problems arise. This policy applies, regardless if Purchaser places order online, over the phone, via fax, e-mail and/or any other method of communication with us.
- Standard Warranty: after 30 days from Sale Date on your invoice, all warranty issues are between you the Purchaser, and the Manufacturer.
- There are no returns on software whether opened or not.
- All freight charges to ship your order(s) to your location(s) are not refundable, unless order(s) are shipped by us in error.
- The Purchaser is responsible for all return freight charges back to our warehouse system, unless product(s) are shipped by us in error.
- Visa/MC, American Express, Discover & PayPal payments are subject to security clearance procedures to prevent fraud.
- For all online orders we require clearance of funds before delivering products and/or services. All orders placed by the purchaser, are processed, only with the understanding that the purchaser has read & fully understands these terms of purchase, and that all purchases, whether placed online, over the phone, fax and/or e-mail, are bound by these terms of purchase, at the time of ordering. If the purchaser has any doubts about these terms, please Contact Us before ordering to clarify any lack of understanding about our terms of purchase, herein.
- For pre-payment by Money Order(s) and/or Company Check(s) please call us at 209-229-1340 PST for payment instructions and our mailing address in Tracy, Ca. After receipt and clearance of your payment, we will release your order(s). We do not ship any products COD.
- We reserve the right to refuse sales and/or services to anyone at anytime.
- We reserve the right to modify our purchase and any other company policies at any time, which we would post here.
- Service hours may vary and are payable upon receipt (COD) of final invoicing. Net terms do not apply to service.
- All products come with the full manufacturer's warranty as specified by the manufacturer. We are not responsible for any perceived lack of service and/or support by any of the Manufacturer's of whom products we represent and distribute.
- We ship only to verifiable addresses in the US. We do not ship to any address with a P.O. Box. We do not export outside the US. We do ship to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. If you are located in Canada, we can ship to a verified US address only, including a freight forwarder and you can re-ship at your expense to Canada
- Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Additional Terms & Conditions for Recertified/Refurbished/EOL products:
The majority of the products that SystemsDirect.com carries are new, however we do carry a wide selection of ‘Factory’ refurbished equipment too.
Products that are refurbished will display "Recertified" or "Refubished" in the product description.
Refurbished or recertified typically means that a customer returned the item to the manufacturer, (i.e. HP not SystemsDirect.com) for reasons other than being defective (e.g. a customer may have changed his or her mind, did not like the product, or had difficulty operating it). Factory Refurbished products differ from other refurbished products because they are restored to the exact manufacturer specifications by the original manufacturer in a certified refurbishing center. In addition, these products typically come with the added advantage of a manufacturer warranty.
Refurbished products DO NOT have minor blemishes, they look new. They come complete with manuals, batteries, cables, ink, discs etc.
They may be packaged and shipped in non-retail boxes (brown box). Some manufacturers return them to original retail packaging.
The only significant difference is that refurbished goods usually come with a small sticker on the outside packaging indicating that this is a refurbished product.
Return Policy for New End-of-Life (EOL) Discontinued products:
These are products that a manufacturer will no longer be marketing, selling, or promoting. EOL products are defined as discontinued due to market demands, technology innovation and development driving changes in the product, product line enhancements, upgrades or the products simply mature over time and are replaced by richer technology.
New End of Life (EOL) Discontinued products are NOT eligible for return to SystemsDirect.com. In addition, SystemsDirect.com does not provide credit back on any New End of Life (EOL) Discontinued products sold and all sales are final.
All New End-of-Life (EOL) Discontinued products come with manufacturer's warranty for product support if needed. Please Contact Us and we can provide you with the manufacturer's support phone number or email address.