Vertiv Geist Switched Rack PDU - (20) C13| (4) C19| L6-30P| 4.9kW| RPDU
The Vertiv Geist Switched Rack PDU VP8641 is a 30A, 208V, 0U vertical rack power distribution unit (PDU) with input power monitoring and outlet level switching. The VP8641 has (20) locking IEC C13 and (4) locking IEC C19 outlets, and a L6-30P plug providing 4.9kW in power capacity. This Switched PDU allows you to turn off receptacles to avoid accidental overloads and power cycle equipment remotely to reboot unresponsive critical IT equipment. The hot-swappable Interchangeable Monitoring Device (IMD) displays current on the local LED display. Visible Light Communication (VLC) technology allows you to view complete power usage data locally from a mobile device with the Vertiv rPDU Scanner app. Each rack mount PDU undergoes individual testing for functionality to ensure your network is powered by a reliable smart power strip. The unit comes with a three-year warranty that can be extended to five years if registered within 120 days of purchase.
- Switched Rack PDU allows remote rebooting of outlets to power cycle unresponsive IT equipment
- VP8641 is a rack-mount PDU with (20) Locking C13 and (4) Locking C19 outlets with a L6-30P plug
- Vertiv Geist rPDUs are individually tested, UL-listed, TAA-Compliant, and has RoHS certification
- Manage up to 100 data center PDUs using a single IP address with Vertiv Intelligence Director
- Three-year warranty is extendable to five years if unit is registered within 120 days of purchase