VERTIV Cybex SCM185DPH KVM Switchbox
The Cybex Secure Desktop Matrix allows users to securely interact with multiple computers and observe two active computers simultaneously.
- Designed for Common Criteria Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Device (PSD) v.4.0
- Universal video connectors - Supports either HDMI or DP on the same physical video input and output ports (DVI-D supported with HDMI-to-DVI-D cable)
- Secure KVM switching allows for instantaneous interaction with two computers from different security classifications
- Cursor Navigation Switching (CNS) seamlessly transitions keyboard and mouse control between computers when pressing the left CTRL key and moving the cursor across screen borders
- Unidirectional data flow of keyboard, mouse, video, and audio
- Isolated switch ports provide discrete processing paths to each computer
- Native video supports up to UHD 4K at 60 Hz
- Touch screen support
- Smart-card (CAC) or biometric readers for authentication on any attached computer
- Eliminate the need for multiple hardware resources, such as monitors, keyboards, mice, and cables
- Ease of setup and use
- Button LEDs can be customized for enhanced channel identification
- Always-on active anti-tampering system, and heavy-duty tamperresistant enclosure with holographic tamper evident seals.
How It Works
The Vertiv™ Cybex™ Secure Desktop Matrix is ideal for environments where monitoring and managing of multiple computers, covering various degrees of secure data is required. Through Cursor Navigation Switching (CNS), users have the flexibility to manage and monitor their data by simply pressing the left CTRL key and moving their mouse across window borders.
Designed to meet the latest Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Devices version 4.0, users are receiving the most up to date technology in a secure KVM.
The Secure Desktop Matrix switch meets or exceeds these requirements with the following capabilities:
Unidirectional Optical Data Diodes (UODD)- Data can only flow in one direction
Protected Video Display Emulators- Eliminates potential data leakage from display to computer
Dedicated Peripheral Port (DPP)- Secure connection to external USB authentication devices
Tamper-Evident Labels- Ensures hardware has not been compromised
The Cybex Desktop Matrix switch provides users flexibility when it comes to video connection and switch control.
- Universal Video Port - Supports DP, HDMI or DVI-D connections
- Freeze DPP Channel - Independently locks DPP channel to a specific computer
- Freeze Audio Channel - Independently locks the audio channel to a computer
- Use this KVM Switchbox and eliminate the need for manually switching cables between sources
- Switch between 8 computers and 2 local users
- Get high-resolution video with impressive clarity, thanks to the 3840 x 2160 resolution.
- The Rack-mountable form factor allocates you simple and easy installation for your kvm switchbox