Vertiv Avocent ADX IPSL104 Serial IP Device | 4 Port | Remote Console Server
The Vertiv Avocent ADX IPSL is an innovative serial IP device which provides secure access to IT equipment at EDGE locations. Easily manage up to 4 devices with RJ45 or USB Type-A ports. Connect to remote devices using web based serial sessions or via command line tools. All communication is encrypted with secure boot for tamper-proof firmware. The Vertiv Avocent ADX IPSL can be used as a standalone device or with the Vertiv Avocent ADX MP1000 management platform or with the Avocent ADX RM1048P rack manager.
- Portable size for easy deployment at edge locations.
- Manage up to four serial targets simultaneously using RS232 with speeds up to 930,000bps.
- Power the unit using PoE or external power adapter.
- Secure Boot with hardware root of trust for tamper proof firmware. TLS1.3, AES256Bit encryption.
- Plug and play nature connects to network and power for immediate use.