Unirise Power Cord C13-C14, 14AWG, 15amp, 250V, SJT Jacket, Black 6ft
These high end data center rated C13-C14 power cords are soft, flexible cables that are resistant to kinking and take up less space in your cabinet. The C13-C14 power cord is most commonly used between a PDU and computer in a data cabinet. Although the receptacle is rated for 15 amps most devices draw less amperage thus the 10 amps this cord is rated for is most often adequate. Designed specifically for data center and lab environments, Unirise power cables are all UL certified, RoHS compliant and rated to 250V.
- Powers your devices with ease by connecting to available power outlets
- IEC 60320 C13 first end connector type for reliable data transfer and enhanced connectivity and optimal performance
- IEC 60320 C14 second end connector type for convenient usage with added dependability
- Delivers 250 V AC to ensure?that a?device is always ready to use
- Helps you keep your device charged, up and running