Tripp Lite UPS Smart 1500VA 900W Tower LCD Battery Back Up AVR Coax RJ45 USB
The SMART1500LCDT SmartPro LCD 120V, 1500VA/900W Line-Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up your desktop computer or audio/visual components, this line-interactive UPS switches to battery backup mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
While all ten NEMA 5-15R outlets protect against surges, five outlets also provide up to 90 minutes of UPS battery support for a basic desktop PC and LCD monitor and up to 10 minutes of support at half load (450W).
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects undervoltages as low as 92V and overvoltages as high as 150V without using any battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment's performance and prevents damage. A 650-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges.
NEMA 5-15P plug with 6-ft. (1.83 m) cord connects to any NEMA 5-15R socket. Large LCD screen shows real-time input voltage, overload, AVR, remaining battery runtime and battery statuses at a glance. Alarm sounds to indicate power loss or low battery. With Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software (available via free download), SMART1500LCDT enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
Reliable Battery Backup
- Provides 1500VA/900W high-performance power protection for desktop computers, audio/video components, media centers and other electronics
- Supports basic desktop computer and LCD monitor up to 90 minutes during power outage
- Supports 50% load (450W) up to 10 minutes
- Audible alarm indicates loss of utility power or low battery
- 5 NEMA 5-15R outlets deliver battery backup for devices that require constant power
- All 10 outlets protect against surges or spikes that can harm equipment or data
- NEMA 5-15P plug with 6-ft. (1.83 m) cord connects to any NEMA 5-15R socket
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Corrects undervoltages as low as 92V and overvoltages as high as 150V without drawing battery backup power
LCD Status Screen
- Large LCD screen shows real-time input voltage, overload, AVR and battery statuses
- Automatically displays remaining battery runtime in minutes during power outage
AC Line, Tel/DSL and Ethernet Surge Suppression
- Surge suppression rating of 650 joules protects connected equipment and data from harmful power surges
- Tel/DSL RJ11 jacks protect standard dial-up/DSL/Ethernet phone connection
- Coaxial jacks protect CATV, broadband cable internet, satellite or broadcast antenna connection
EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage your equipment's performance
- Supports a basic desktop PC up to 90 min. during power outage
- Features 10 protected outlets-5 battery-protected, 5 surge-only
- Offers automatic voltage regulation (AVR)
- LCD screen reports real-time UPS and power status
- Plugs into any NEMA 5-15R socket