Tripp Lite UPS 1500VA 940W Battery Back Up Tower AVR 120V RJ11 RJ45
Line Interactive UPS system with eight outlets offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting, expandable battery support for personal computers, Internet-working equipment and other sensitive electronics. Internal UPS circuits support entry level PC systems for up to 75 minutes during power failures so that connected equipment can be shut down without data loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation circuits regulate brownouts as low as 75 and overvoltages up to 147 volts back to usable 120V levels without using battery power. Includes six battery supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral, plus two additional surge suppression-only outlets for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support. Built-in dataline suppression offers protection for equipment with single-line telephone/DSL or network Ethernet connection. Offers 5 minute battery runtime with a full load of 1500VA and 14 minutes with a half load of 750VA.
- NEMA 5-15P input plug and 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- USB port, TEL/DSL/ethernet protection, External battery pack options
- 6 UPS battery supported outlets, 2 surge-only outlets
- 1500VA / 1.5kVA tower 120V line interactive extended-run UPS
- Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 75 to 147V