Tripp Lite Surge Protector Power Strip 120V 10 5-15R; 2 5-15-20R 15' Cord
Need to power and surge-protect multiple pieces of equipment in close proximity to one another? Tripp Lite's SS361220 power strip with integral AC surge protection is a convenient way to give you many surge-protected power outlets where you need them, when you need them. The SS361220 contains a 15-ft. cord, 10 NEMA 5-15R and 2 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets. Each outlet has a 2.48-in. center-to-center spacing - wide enough for most transformers or AC adapters. To eliminate need for a separate surge protector that can clutter up your work area, the SS361220 contains a premium-grade surge suppressor rated at 1650 Joules for absorbing even the most severe, high-energy, AC transient surges and EMI/RFI line noise that can damage computers and other sensitive electronics. Encased in a rugged, all-metal housing, the SS361220 comes with adjustable mounting clamps for vertical or horizontal mounting, making it ideal for powering multiple loads in equipment racks, computer rooms, repair shops, workbenches and raceways in a variety of internetworking, telecommunication and audio/video applications. An illuminated, rocker-style power switch with a locking transparent cover prevents accidental turn offs, while a resettable 20-amp circuit breaker guards against dangerous circuit overloads. To match the decor of most professional settings, it has an attractive gray housing with black receptacles.
- 12-outlet (ten 5-15R & two 5-15/20R) power strip with a 15-ft. Cord
- Rated at 2400W, 120V, 20A, featuring a resettable circuit breaker to automatically prevent circuit overloads
- Integral, premium-grade, 1650-Joule surge suppressor to protect sensitive electronics against destructive, AC transient surges and line noise
- Easy-to-install, vertical or horizontal mounting with adjustable mounting clamps
- Rocker-style, illuminated power switch with a locking safety cover to prevent accidental turn offs
- Certified to meet UL 1449 3rd Edition and UL 1363 standards