Tripp Lite Surface-Mount Box for Keystone Jacks - 12 Ports, White
Surface-mount box provides 12 keystone jack connections for non-premise home theater, VoIP or Ethernet cable applications on a wall or ceiling.
Features | Connects Audio/Video, Voice and Data Cable Lines in Your Network
This surface-mount box provides a fast, easy, cost-effective method for expanding your home theater (audio/video), VoIP phone (voice) or Ethernet (data) network. Any type of keystone jack, including those used in HDMI, DisplayPort, RCA, USB and Cat5e/6/6a applications, snaps easily into the cutout for quick cable connection. The N082-012-WH is also compatible with right-angle keystone jacks with the use of the included adapters.
Easy to Install Where In-Wall Box and Wire Installation Is Impractical or Impossible
Just snap open the top cover to add up to 12 keystone jacks, then snap the cover closed. Use the included cable ties to secure cabling to the box. Vertical raceway slots at the top and bottom allow the box to be installed flush against a wall, ceiling or baseboard. Mounting screws are included.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The N082-012-WH is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Ideal for non-premise audio/video, voice or Ethernet data wiring installations
- Compatible with any type of keystone jack, including HDMI, Cat5/6, USB and DisplayPort
- Cabling routes through breakout raceways for easy ID and cable organization
- Compatible with right-angle keystone jacks with use of included adapters
- Mounting hardware included for easy installation out of the box