Tripp Lite Safe-IT Power Strip Hospital Medical Antimicrobial 120V 6 Outlet UL1363A 15' Cord Metal
The PS-615-HG-OEM Medical-Grade Power Strip supplies power to movable plug-connected components mounted to a rack, table or pedestal in operating rooms, patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments and administrative areas. Compliant with UL 1363A specifications, this 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and six NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets that include integrated locking safety covers.
The power strip is protected by a patented antimicrobial powder coating with EPA-registered and FDA-compliant silver ionic technology. The antimicrobial surface protection is 99.9 percent effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria, such as C. diff and MRSA, and reducing the risk of HAIs in hospitals and other medical environments. The coating meets the requirements of JIS Z 2801:2000, an international standard for evaluating efficacy in antimicrobial products.
Two built-in resettable 15A circuit breakers control power to all outlets and protect the power strip against overloads. Switchless design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. The 15 ft. power cord provides ample reach to the power source.
Mounting tabs and flanges let you install the PS-615-HG-OEM on a wide variety of surfaces, such as IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding environments.
- 15 ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 6 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets with integrated locking safety covers
- Complies with UL 1363A specifications
- Approved for use in patient-care vicinities when properly mounted
- Patented antimicrobial coating 99.9% effective in inhibiting bacteria and viruses
- Supplies power to movable plug-connected components mounted to IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations in operating rooms and patient-care vicinities.