Tripp Lite Safe-IT Power Cord Hospital Medical Grade 5-15P to C13 25ft Cord
Features | Hospital-Grade Power Cable is a Safe Solution for Medical Facilities
This Safe-IT™ hospital-grade IEC power cord is designed for computers, mobile carts, printers, scanners, monitors and other compatible hospital equipment with a three-pin C14 inlet. It features a C13 end for connecting to a device and a NEMA 5-15P-HG plug for connecting to a hospital-grade AC power source located outside patient care vicinities. The 25-foot (7.6-meter) length allows you great flexibility in placing equipment with respect to the power outlet.
Provides Extra Protection Against Certain Bacteria
The connectors and PVC jacket are constructed using an antibacterial material that is effective in inhibiting the growth of Escherichia coli (E. coli) and Staphylococcus aureus (staph). This added protection makes this cable an ideal solution for medical environments, such as hospitals, laboratories and clinics, and anywhere else that needs extra protection against bacteria.
Designed and Tested to Strict Hospital-Grade Standards
This cord is tested to ANSI/UL 62 and 817 standards, as well as CAN/CSA C22.2 no. 21 and 49 standards, ensuring it's a dependable power solution for hospital environments.
- Powers your devices with ease by connecting to available power outlets
- NEMA 5-15PHG first end connector type for maximum connection productivity and efficiency
- IEC 60320 C13 second end connector type for a secure, worry-free operation
- Safely power your device with 125 V AC cord
- Relaxes you by letting you replace your misplaced and overused power cable