Tripp Lite Safe-IT HDMI to DVI Cable Antibacterial DVI-D Single Link 6ft
HDMI to DVI Cable Connects Home Theater or Digital Signage Video Components
This bi-directional cable securely connects laptops, tablets, PCs, Blu-ray players, game consoles, Roku/Apple TV boxes, satellite/cable TV receivers and other devices to high-definition displays. The bi-directional cable creates a connection between a DVI-enabled source and an HDMI-enabled display or an HDMI-enabled source and a DVI-enabled display.
Provides Extra Protection Against Certain Bacteria
The molded connectors and PVC jacket are constructed using an antibacterial material that is 99.9% effective in inhibiting Escherichia coli (E. coli) and Staphylococcus aureus (staph). This added protection makes this cable an ideal solution for medical facilities, schools, businesses, restaurants/kitchens and anywhere else that needs extra protection against bacteria.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 1080p Video
The P566AB-006 supports HD resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz, allowing you to transmit 1080p signals in your home theater, office lobby or other digital signage application, such as digital menus in restaurants or schedules in bus and train stations.
Premium Construction for Superior Performance
The P566AB-006 features foil and braid shielding that ensures reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data. Gold-plated connectors provide maximum conductivity and minimum data loss to guarantee a clear transmission free of interference. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector.
- Watch 1080p video from a Blu-ray player, game console, laptop or tablet on an HD television, monitor or projector with a DVI input
- Provide extra protection against bacteria to give cable installers and IT personnel peace of mind during installation
- Connect a Windows laptop to a conference table's A/V box to give a video presentation on a large screen
- Send video content to digital signs or point-of-sale displays
- Bi-directional 6 ft. cable directs A/V signals between HDMI and DVI-D
- Foil/braid shielding protects against EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data
- Gold-plated connectors and contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Made with antibacterial material proven effective in inhibiting the growth of E. coli and staph
- Supports high-definition resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz (including 1080p)