Tripp Lite Safe-IT 4-Port Antibacterial Wall-Mount Insert, Decora Style, Vertical, Ivory, TAA
Features | Decora-Style Insert Connects Audio/Video, Voice and Data Cable Lines at the Wall
This vertical-style center insert combines with a Tripp Lite or other compatible Decora-style wall plate (sold separately) to complete an in-wall wiring application, such as home theater (audio/video), VoIP phones (voice) and Ethernet (data). Any type of keystone jack, including those used in HDMI, DisplayPort, RCA, USB and Cat5e/6/6a installations, snaps easily into the cutouts for quick cable connection.
Provides Extra Protection Against Certain Bacteria
The N042DAB-004V-IV is constructed using an antibacterial material that is effective in inhibiting Escherichia coli (E. coli) and Staphylococcus aureus (staph) and tested to ISO 22196:2011 standards. This added protection makes this cover plate an ideal solution for medical facilities, schools, businesses, restaurants/kitchens and anywhere else that needs extra protection against bacteria.
High-Impact Construction Designed to Blend In Seamlessly with Your Room
This durable ivory-colored insert blends elegantly into any home or office décor for a sleek, professional installation. Mounting screws are included. The ABS plastic construction meets UL 94V-0 flame-retardant standards for protection against fire and high heat.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The N042DAB-004V-IV is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Ideal for home theater, VoIP or Ethernet in-wall wiring installations
- Made with antibacterial material proven effective in inhibiting E. coli and staph
- Compatible with any type of keystone jack, including HDMI, Cat5/6, USB and DisplayPort
- High-impact plastic construction designed to blend in with your home/office déco
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases