Tripp Lite Right-Angle Cat6 UTP Patch Cable (RJ45) - 1 ft., M-M, Gigabit, Molded, Blue -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
Right-Angle Cat6 Patch Cable Connects Equipment in Data Centers and VoIP Networks
This Cat6 UTP patch cable is ideal for connecting network components, such as printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems and switches, in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this RJ45 patch cable ensures data transfer speeds up to 1 Gbps throughout your Gigabit Ethernet or VoIP network.
Right-Angle RJ45 Patch Cable Makes Connecting and Disconnecting Easier
One RJ45 male connector is designed at a 90-degree right angle, which prevents excessive bending and reduces stress on the cable. This makes the space-saving cable easy to plug into patch panels, switches and other devices located in a confined area or behind a desk.
Color-Coded to Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
This right-angle Cat6 patch cable features a blue PVC jacket and molded blue ends. The color-coding allows easy, fast identification in a crowded rack or workstation and helps prevent the cable from becoming inadvertently disconnected.
- Build a Gigabit Ethernet or VoIP network through the connection of routers, modems, switches and servers in a high-density data center
- Connect a workstation computer to the company server to gain access to printers, scanners and copiers
- Combine with other Tripp Lite patch cables to set up a color-coded system in a crowded rack
- Create a connection in a tight space, such as a repurposed server room or behind furniture
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- Color-coded blue for fast, easy identification in a crowded rack or workstation
- Designed for home or office 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet networks
- Right-angle RJ45 connector is easy to plug into switch or panel pressed against a wall
- Cat6 UTP patch cord delivers fast transmission speeds up to 1 Gbps in your LAN