Tripp Lite Preloaded Fiber Panel 3U 48x12F MTP/MPO-PC 4x LC F/F OM4 MMF 5M
3U patch panel comes preloaded with spools of multimode fiber cable that allow you to extend the exact length required and store the excess out of sight.
Preloaded Fiber Patch Panel, 3U - 48x (12F MTP/MPO-PC to 4x LC Duplex F/F) 8F Trunk Cables, OM4 Multimode, 5 m (16.4 ft.)
3U Panel Solution Comes with Cabling Preloaded to Cut Costs and Save Time
All necessary cabling is included with this preloaded fiber panel, coiled inside and ready for immediate use. The aluminum 3U chassis features 48 MTP/MPO-PC to LC Duplex 8-fiber multimode trunk cables, all five meters (16.4 feet) in length to make management easy. The panel opens to provide easy access to stored cables. Use only as much cabling as you need. The remainder stores inside the chassis to eliminate cable clutter, allow better airflow through the rack and make equipment maintenance and replacement easier. The cables and panels have labels to help with organization. You also avoid the expense and effort of custom cabling. The flexibility in cable length lets you reuse the cables if equipment is moved.
Integrates Equipment to Meet Current Connectivity Needs
This preloaded slack-free panel helps integrate your 10 Gb equipment with 40 Gb networks or 25 Gb equipment with 100 Gb networks in a simple, elegant and flexible manner. The N48M-48M8L4-05 mounts in just 3U of space in an EIA-standard 19-inch rack.
- 48 MTP/MPO-to-LC 8-fiber OM4 multimode cables come coiled inside for instant use
- Use only as much cable as you need; store the remainder inside to avoid clutter
- Flexible cable length allows reuse of cables if equipment is moved
- 192 LC Duplex ports protected by fold-down front panel with organization labels
- Aluminum chassis mounts into 3U of space in EIA-standard 19 in. racks