Tripp Lite Power Cord Hospital Medical 5-15P to Locking C13 M/F 10A 25ft
Heavy-Duty Hospital-Grade Power Cable for Devices That Require a Heavy-Gauge Connection
This hospital-grade IEC power cord features 14 AWG wire suitable for high power connections, making it a reliable solution for large server applications that require a higher-rated, heavier-gauge cable. It is designed for computers, mobile carts, printers, scanners, monitors and other compatible equipment in a hospital or other medical facility and outside patient care vicinities. The 25-foot length allows you great flexibility in placing equipment with respect to the power outlet.
Locking C13 Connector Helps Prevent Accidental Disconnection and Expensive Downtime
Having a cable come loose accidentally can mean the loss of power and costly downtime. The locking C13 connector helps you avoid such danger, protecting critical equipment by maintaining a secure link without failure. The locking cable is also invaluable when moving equipment in a rack or removing equipment from tight areas, ensuring the power cord always stays connected.
The P006-L25-HG15 is backed by a lifetime warranty, ensuring reliability and performance.
- Recommended for connecting devices to power outlets outside patient care vicinities
- 25 ft. length allows great flexibility in placing devices in relationship to AC outlet
- Hospital-grade power cable replaces or upgrades power cord provided by manufacturer
- Thick 14 AWG wire gauge manages high power levels required for larger equipment
- Locking C13 connector maintains secure link to avoid loss of power and costly downtime