Tripp Lite PDU Basic 120V 1.44kW 16 NEMA 5-15R 5-15P 15ft Cord 48in 0URM
Single-Phase 120V PDU Distributes Network-Grade Power to Multiple Loads
This basic PDU is an ideal no-frills unit for networking, telecom, security, audio/video and sound reinforcement applications. Recommended for small to mid-sized data centers, computer rooms and network closets, the PDUV15-48 features 16 NEMA 5-15R outlets for connecting equipment. A 15-foot cord with 5-15P input plug connects to your facility's AC power source, generator or protected UPS system to distribute power to connected loads.
Up-to-Date Safety Features Protect Your Vital Equipment
A lighted on/off switch is protected by a transparent plastic cover to help prevent an accidental shutdown that could lead to costly downtime. A 15A circuit breaker protects connected components from dangerous overloads.
Versatile Installation Options Give You Plenty of Choices
The 48-inch 0U PDU mounts vertically in an EIA-standard 19-inch rack using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included mounting clips and hardware. You may also use the clips to secure the PDU to a wall, counter or other flat, secure surface.
- With PDUs decisions for load balancing and minimizing extra cost can be managed
- With basic PDU it becomes the easiest way to distribute facility UPS or generator power to multiple rack loads
- NEMA 5-15R receptacle type to ensure maximum productivity with added feasibility
- With proper ventilation, your Under-counter PDU will work efficiently
- Single Phase phase PDU for reliable performance with maximum productivity
- NEMA 5-15P plug/connector type for efficient connectivity and feasible power output
- 120 V AC input voltage for maximum feasibility and added productivity
- 100 V AC output voltage for optimal performance with maximum feasibility