Tripp Lite PDU 3-Phase Basic 208V 14.4kW 36 C13 9 C19 50A CS8365C 70in 0URM
3-Phase 208V PDU Distributes Network-Grade Power to Multiple Loads
This basic PDU is an ideal no-frills unit for networking, telecom, security, audio/video and sound reinforcement applications. Recommended for small to mid-sized data centers, computer rooms and network closets, the PDU3V6H50A features 36 C13, six C19 and three NEMA L6-30R outlets in three breakered single-phase output load banks for connecting equipment. A six-foot (1.8-meter) cord with Hubbell 50A CS8365C (3P+E) 3-phase input plug connects to your facility's AC power source, generator or protected UPS system to distribute power to connected loads.
Easy to Install Vertically in an EIA-Standard 19 in. Rack
The 70-inch 0U PDU's all-metal housing mounts vertically using the pre-installed toolless mounting buttons or the included brackets. Spare buttons are also included. Use the included PDUMVROTATEBRKT kit to install the PDU with outlets facing the rear for better airflow or equipment access. Cable retention brackets keep power cords organized and your rack free of clutter. The PDU's switchless design helps prevent an accidental shutdown, which could lead to costly downtime.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The PDU3V6H50A is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Basic PDU deliver power to wiring closets, server rooms & equipment racks in a cost-effective way
- IEC 60320 C13 receptacle type to ensure maximum dependability and optimal performance
- Three Phase phase PDU provides dependable power output with maximum efficiency
- Hubbel CS8365C 50A plug/connector type for efficient connectivity and feasible power output
- 230 V AC input voltage for optimal performance with maximum usability
- 208 V AC output voltage for optimal performance with maximum feasibility