Tripp Lite NetDirector USB-C Server Interface Unit with Virtual Media Support (B064 Series), TAA
Convenient, Cost-Effective KVM Connection for Your Computer or Server
The B055-001-C NetDirector® USB-C Server Interface Unit (SIU) connects a server or computer with a USB-C port to a Tripp Lite B064-Series KVM switch. This SIU supports hi-def video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, including 1080p. Note: Your KVM switch must also support 1920 x 1200 to achieve maximum resolution.
No Need for Traditional Bulky KVM Cables
Allowing the server or computer to access the KVM switch's Virtual Media functionality via Cat5e cable eliminates the need for bulky KVM cables. This allows Cat5e/6 cabling to run through conduit and other tight spaces, taking advantage of better ventilation and maximum flexibility when setting up your network application and saving space in your rack or network closet.
Convenient Plug-and-Play Setup
Get up and running right away. The B055-001-C requires no software or external power supply for operation. The unit's compact, lightweight plastic housing is easy to handle and easy to set up. LEDs indicate power and link status.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B055-001-C is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Features a USB-C male connector without traditional bulky KVM cables
- Allows a maximum distance of 164 ft. between KVM and computer or server
- Supports HD resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, including 1080p
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 3-year limited warranty