Tripp Lite Mobile Workstation with Adjustable Shelves, Locking Casters, TAA
Move Your Workstation Wherever Your Work Takes You
This rugged rolling stand combines height-adjustable shelving with the convenience of a mobile cart. Arrange your computer, laptop, printer, USB hub, desk lamp, UPS system, surge protector and other necessary work equipment on the adjustable shelves (some assembly required). Then roll everything safely and smoothly from room to room, no matter where your work takes you. Each shelf supports a maximum weight of 11 pounds (5 kilograms) and features a cable access port to help you organize power cords and prevent unwieldy clutter.
Comes Ready to Roll Wherever You Need to Go
Four-inch swivel casters allow you to roll the WWSSRSTAA into any office, conference room, huddle space or classroom best suited for cost-efficient resource sharing. Ease of movement allows collaborative workflow to happen in any location and maximizes usage to increase engagement, creativity and productivity. The casters lock into place to keep the stand securely in position while at rest.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The WWSSRSTAA is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Ideal for rolling your workstation equipment into offices and classrooms
- 4 shelves accommodate workstation tools, including computer, printer and desk lamp
- Locking 4 in. swivel casters enable smooth rolling and secure the workstation at rest
- Convenient cable access ports on each shelf help organize cords and prevent clutter
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 5-year limited warranty