Tripp Lite Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter Cable M/M 1080p mDP to DVI 10ft
Connect a Mini DisplayPort Output to a DVI Monitor
Tripp Lite's P586-010-DVI Mini DisplayPort to DVI cable adapter offers an easy, inexpensive way to connect a Mini DisplayPort device to a DVI-enabled monitor or TV. The P586-010-DVI's male-to-male connectors eliminate the need for a separate adapter and cable.
Simple Plug-and-Play Convenience and Superior Video Quality
This Mini DisplayPort to DVI converter cable offers plug-and-play convenience with no external power or drivers required. Simply plug it in and you're ready to go. It's HDCP compatible and supports 1080p HD video with resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, as well as audio (requires a Mini DisplayPort-enabled computer that supports audio pass through). The P586-010-DVI is a passive adapter cable designed for use with dual-mode DisplayPort (DP++) graphics cards.
Low-Profile DVI Connector Fits Neatly Into Available Space
No more jamming your connector in between the wall and monitor or impeding neighboring connections.
3-Year Limited Warranty
The P586-010-DVI is backed by a 3-year limited warranty, ensuring reliability and performance.
- Connect a computer with a Mini DisplayPort to a DVI-enabled monitor.
- All-in-one Mini DisplayPort to DVI cable design
- Passive adapter cable for use with dual-mode DisplayPort (DP++) graphics card
- Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1080p
- Low-profile DVI connector fits neatly into available space
- 3-year limited warranty