Tripp Lite M.2 NGFF SSD (B-Key) to 2.5in SATA Open Frame Housing Adapter
SSD to SATA Adapter Improves Performance of Your SATA Computer
This adapter converts your M.2 NGFF SSD drive into a 2.5-inch SATA SSD for use with a standard SATA-enabled computer. The open-frame P960-001-M2-NE supports mount drive heights of 2242, 2260 and 2280, as well as data transfer rates up to 6 Gbps. Adding an M.2 NGFF SSD to your application can reduce your computer's power consumption and boost performance.
Open-Frame Housing Helps Keep the Intricate Electronic Components Cool
The open frame is designed for maximum heat dissipation, keeping the adapter cool to boost its performance potential. To share data, simply connect the SATA drive to the M.2 NGFF connector and then the SATA connector to your computer's SATA port.
Just Plug and Play for Immediate Use Right Out of the Package
No software, drivers or external power supply is required. Mounting hardware is included. The P960-001-M2-NE is compatible with all major operating systems, including Windows, Mac and Linux.
- 1-year limited warranty
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- Works with all major operating systems, including Windows, Mac and Linux
- Open-frame housing provides maximum airflow to keep electronics cool
- Shares data at rapid transfer speeds up to 6 Gbps (SATA I/II/III)
- Connects 2242, 2260 and 2280 M.2 SATA SSD drives to your 2.5 in. SATA application