Tripp Lite Hospital Medical Power Cord 20A 12AWG 5-20P to C19 125V 6ft 6'
Hospital-Grade Power Cord is a Safe Solution for Medical Facilities
This hospital-grade cord features 12 AWG wire suitable for high power connections, making it a reliable solution for devices that require a higher-rated, heavier-gauge cable. The C19 end connects to a server, isolation transformer, power strip or other compatible hospital component. The NEMA 5-20P-HG green-dot plug connects to a hospital-grade AC power source located outside patient-care vicinities. The six-foot length allows you flexibility in placing equipment with respect to the power outlet.
Designed and Tested to Strict Hospital-Grade Standards
This hospital power cord is tested to ANSI/UL 62 and 817 standards, as well as CAN/CSA C22.2 no. 21 and 49 standards, ensuring it's a dependable power solution for hospital environments.
Color-Coded to Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
This hospital-grade power cord features a gray SJT jacket and fully molded gray ends. The color-coding allows easy, fast identification in a crowded surge protector and helps prevent the cable from becoming inadvertently disconnected.
- For exceptional quality, upright compatibility and reliability use this standard power cord
- NEMA 5-20P-HG first end connector type for reliable data transfer and enhanced connectivity and optimal performance
- IEC 60320 C19 second end connector type for convenient usage with added dependability
- Safely power your device with 125 V AC cord
- Relaxes you by letting you replace your misplaced and overused power cable