Tripp Lite HDMI Over Cat6 Receiver for Medical Applications 4K60Hz PoC TAA
Features | HDMI Receiver Ideal for Medical Environments
The B127M-100-H pairs with Tripp Lite's B127M-004-H splitter or B127M-101-H extender kits (all sold separately) to receive 4K video for medical applications in hospitals, clinics, physicians' offices and other medical environments where the source and display are farther apart than conventional A/V cables allow. This receiver conforms to strict EMI/RFI and ESD requirements and can be used as a replacement receiver for Tripp Lite's B127M-101-H extender kit.
Receives a 4K A/V Transmission from Up to 230 ft.
The B127M-100-H receivers combine with the Tripp Lite B127M-004-H four-port splitter to extend 4K signals from an HDMI source device to HDMI displays up to 230 feet away via user-supplied Cat6 cabling. Connect as many as four B127M-100-H receivers to the B127M-004-H to complete a long-distance multi-monitor installation.
Receives Crystal-Clear 4K Video with Multi-Channel Audio
The HDCP 2.2-compliant B127M-100-H supports Ultra HD resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz, as specified by HDMI 2.0, with 36-bit Deep Color, 4:4:4 chroma subsampling and full, rich uncompressed DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel digital audio. High Dynamic Range (HDR) provides a wide range of vibrant colors with richer contrast, brighter whites and deeper blacks that pop on 4K displays.
Meets EMI/RFI and ESD Requirements Necessary for Use in Medical Applications
This 4K receiver meets CISPR 11- Group 1 Class A and IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) Test level 4 standards for environments with strict EMI/RFI and ESD limitations. It is approved for medical applications where reducing electrical interference is vital to the proper functioning of equipment.
Built-In PoC Technology Provides Power to Avoid Bulky External Power Bricks
Power over Cable (PoC) technology powers the receiver over Cat6 cable. LEDs on both this receiver and the connected transmitter or splitter will light up to indicate the system is receiving power and a signal is being transmitted. PoC lets you avoid the hassle of a bulky power brick and gives you the freedom to place the B127M-100-H where needed without worrying about finding a convenient AC outlet.
Plug-and-Play Operation for Quick Setup and Immediate Use
The B127M-100-H works right out of the box with no software required. Mounting hardware is included for installing the receiver on a wall, pole or 19-inch rack. Connect up to four receivers to HDMI displays (HDTV, projector, monitor, etc.) with user-supplied HDMI cables (such as Tripp Lite's P569-XXX-CERT Series). Then, connect the splitter or transmitter to the source (Blu-ray player, cable box, laptop, media server, etc.) with a user-supplied HDMI cable. Finally, connect the splitter or transmitter to the B127M-100-H with user-supplied Cat6 patch cable (such as Tripp Lite N262-Series).
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B127M-100-H is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Connect a laptop for a video or PowerPoint presentation in a hospital conference room, where the source device changes frequently
- Extend video signals from one room to another using Cat6 cable, which can pass through conduit to meet building codes
- Gain flexibility in where the units are placed, with the freedom to move and relocate the PoC receiver away from an AC outlet
- Improve the line of sight for digital signage in a hospital, clinic, doctor's office or other medical setting
- Supports 4K @ 60 Hz video resolutions (4:4:4) as specified in HDMI 2.0
- Carries High Dynamic Range (HDR) signals for rich contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Power over Cable (PoC) technology provides power to the receiver via Cat6 cable
- Features EMI/RFI and ESD protection required for use in medical environments
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 1-year limited warranty