Tripp Lite HDMI Over Cat6 Extender Switch Kit 4-Port Wall Plate/Box 4K PoC
Features l HDMI Extender Kit Ideal for Digital Signage in Schools, Restaurants and Lecture Halls
This HDMI switch kit includes a quad-input wall plate switch and a box-style receiver. It's recommended for office buildings, schools, houses of worship, trade shows, meeting facilities, retail settings, hotels and other settings with video presentations or digital signage applications. It extends 4K audio/video up to 230 feet (70.1 meters), making it ideal for areas where the four source devices and single display are farther apart than conventional cabling allows.
Extends a 4K A/V Transmission up to 230 ft....or More
The B127A-4X1-BH transmits and allows switching among four HDMI sources to an HDMI display up to 230 feet away via user-supplied Cat6 cabling. You may select which video to display using the push button on the switch or the included IR remote control, which lets you operate the switch from the receiver end of the installation. By installing a Tripp Lite B127A-010-H signal repeater (sold separately) between the switch and receiver, you can extend the signal up to 400 feet (121.9 meters).
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K Video with Multi-Channel Audio, HDR and 4:4:4 Color
The B127A-4X1-BH supports Ultra HD resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz, as specified in HDMI 2.0, with 36-bit Deep Color and DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound via TOSLINK port. High Dynamic Range (HDR) provides a wide range of vibrant colors with richer contrast, brighter whites and deeper blacks that pop on your 4K display. HDCP 2.2 compliance allows you to stream 4K Amazon and Netflix content with no complications. This extender kit also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor.
Built-In PoC Technology Provides Power to Avoid Bulky External Power Bricks
After you connect the included external power supply to the switch, Power over Cable (PoC) technology powers the receiver over Cat6 cable. LEDs on both the switch and receiver will light up to indicate the system is receiving power and a signal is being transmitted. PoC lets you avoid the hassle of a bulky power brick and gives you the freedom to place the receiver without the need for a nearby AC outlet.
Plug-and-Play Operation for Quick Setup and Immediate Use
The included double-gang metal wall plate switch and box receiver operate with no software required. The receiver comes with detachable brackets for mounting to a pole, rack or flat surface. Connect the switch to as many as four sources with user-supplied HDMI cables (such as Tripp Lite's P568- or P569-Series). Then, connect the receiver to the display with an HDMI cable. Finally, connect the two units with user-supplied Cat6 patch cable (such as Tripp Lite N202-Series).
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B127A-4X1-BH is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Switch between 4 different digital signage messages to display up to 230 ft. away
- Extend video signals from one room to another using Cat6 cable, which can pass through conduit to meet building codes
- Gain flexibility in where the PoC receiver is installed, with the freedom to install it away from an AC outlet
- Improve the line of sight for digital signage in a hotel, restaurant, theater, house of worship, trade show or other location
- Source devices with HDMI output (Blu-ray player, cable box, laptop)
- Supports 4K @ 60 Hz video resolutions (4:4:4) as specified in HDMI 2.0
- Switches between 4 source devices by manual push button or included IR remote
- Carries High Dynamic Range (HDR) signals for rich contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Power over Cable (PoC) technology provides power to receiver via Cat6 cable
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 1-year limited warranty