Tripp Lite HDMI Cable High-Speed with Ethernet 4K No Booster M-M Black 50ft
4K HDMI Cable Connects Home Theater or Digital Signage Audio/Video Components
This high-speed HDMI cable securely connects HDMI-enabled Chromebooks, MacBooks, tablets, PCs, Blu-ray players, game consoles, Roku/Apple TV boxes or satellite/cable TV receivers to HDTVs, HD monitors, projectors or home theater receivers. It allows you to extend your HDMI signal as far as 50 feet from the source without connecting a signal booster or having to use more expensive active optical cable (AOC) or Cat5/6 cable. It also supports Ethernet, so no separate cable is needed to connect devices online.
Enjoy the Clarity of 4K HDMI Video with Multi-Channel Audio
This Tripp Lite 4K HDMI cable provides a pure digital connection that supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz for crystal-clear picture and sound. It's compatible with HDCP 1.4 and HDMI 1.4 standards and is backward compatible with previous HDMI generations, allowing you to use it to connect lower-resolution components.
Invest in Quality Construction for Reliable Performance
High-quality materials ensure outstanding performance throughout the 24 AWG cable's lifetime. Contacts and connectors are gold-plated to resist corrosion. Double shielding reduces line noise (EMI/RFI) that can disrupt signals traveling through the HDMI cord. When used with an Apple digital A/V adapter, the cable supports iPad2 video mirroring for playing games, watching videos or displaying presentations.
50 ft. Cable Lets You Design an Audio/Video Application to Your Specifications
This long HDMI cable allows you greater flexibility in placing your home theater or digital signage components. For instance, your Blu-ray player or media server may be concealed some distance from the connected display for security purposes.
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Plug-and-play operation with no booster required for easy, immediate installation
- Foil/braid shielding protects against EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data
- Gold-plated connectors and contacts enable maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (@ 30 Hz) for crystal-clear 4K x 2K video
- 50 ft. length allows great flexibility in placing home theater or digital signage devices