Tripp Lite Fiber Optic Cable 400G Singlemode 9/125 OS2 Fiber Cable, Yellow, 3 m (9.8 ft.)
400 GbE Cable Supports High Bandwidths for High-Density Data Networking
The N383S-03M is a premium singlemode fiber optic cable that supports 400 Gb Ethernet speeds for transmitting data and voice signals. Its high bandwidth is ideal for hyperscale, edge, enterprise and colocation data center interconnect (DCI) applications where density and speed are both very important.
Compact SN Connectors Designed for the Latest OSFP/QSFP-DD Transceivers
This 400 Gb cable features duplex SN connectors on both ends. SN connectors are four times smaller than standard LC connectors and provide individual and independent duplex fiber support for OSFP/QSFP-DD transceivers. Push/pull boots encourage dense vertical stacking within a crowded patch panel or switch and make the cable easy to install or remove with just one hand. The switchable SN/UPC ends let you make quick polarity changes in the field without tools or the need to re-terminate the connectors.
Yellow-Colored Jacket Helps Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
The OS2-rated cable has a yellow jacket to identify it as singlemode in a crowded patch panel or switch and prevent it from becoming accidentally disconnected. The round low-smoke zero-halogen (LSZH) jacket limits the amount of toxic smoke emitted in case of combustion, making it suitable for poorly ventilated areas.
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Yellow LSZH jacket allows fast identification in a crowded switch or patch panel
- Compact push/pull boots allow easy installation/removal with just one hand
- Switchable connectors permit polarity conversion without tools or re-termination
- Space-saving SN plugs are 4x smaller than standard LC for easier cable management
- Duplex SN connectors optimized for the latest 400 Gb OSFP/QSFP-DD transceivers