Tripp Lite Fiber Cable 100G SMF Duplex 9/125 OS2 LC/LC Armored Yellow 50M
100 GbE Cable Supports Higher Bandwidths Needed for Data Networking
As the amount of traffic in data networks grows, so does the need for devices and fiber cables to support higher bandwidths in cloud services, hyperscale data centers, telecom applications and equipment OEM companies. This duplex singlemode 9/125 OS2 cable is an ideal choice for 100G Ethernet applications up to 50 meters (164 feet) at 1310 nm. It is also backward compatible with 10 Gb, 25 Gb and 40 Gb networks, so you can future-proof your current application for an eventual upgrade to 100 Gb.
Armored Cable Provides Great Flexibility and Durability
The N370-50M-AR can be run anywhere and does not need to be in conduit. Built-in flexible stainless steel and robust Aramid yarn protect the optical fibers more effectively than standard fiber optic cables do. The rugged armored tubing allows optical fiber to be installed in the most hazardous areas, including indoor environments with excessive dust, oil, gas and moisture. This fiber cable provides low insertion loss and high return loss.
Yellow Jacket Helps Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
The OS2-rated cable has a yellow jacket to identify it as singlemode in a crowded patch panel or switch and prevent it from becoming accidentally disconnected. The round low-smoke zero-halogen (LSZH) jacket limits the amount of toxic smoke emitted in case of combustion, making it suitable for poorly ventilated areas.
- OS2-rated cable recommended for 100 Gb speeds up to 50 meters (@ 1310 nm)
- Flexible stainless steel tubing protects fiber and helps cable stand up to rigorous use
- Backward compatible with 10/25/40 Gb networks to facilitate future-proofing
- Yellow LSZH jacket allows fast, easy identification in a crowded switch or patch panel
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)