Tripp Lite Ethernet Switch Unmanaged 8Port Industrial DIN Mount 10/100 Mbps
8-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet Switch Connects Your Devices to a LAN
This space-saving Tripp Lite switch transmits data over a Gigabit Ethernet network. Eight auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 Mbps ports send data only to the devices designated to receive it, which improves the efficiency and potential throughput of the network. The NGI-U08C2 also features two GbE SFP slots for uplinking data to other switches via optical fiber or copper.
Ruggedized Metal Housing Built to Last in Harsh Environments
The compact NGI-U08C2 adds 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet capacity to your industrial and commercial applications, such as factory floors, warehouse operations and other environments with space constraints and wide temperature ranges. The industrial-grade high-strength case withstands vibration, shock and free fall. It can also operate in extreme temperatures ranging from -40 degrees to 167 degrees Fahrenheit.
Unmanaged Switch Requires Little to No Configuration
Quickly connect your network devices with little to no configuration. LEDs indicate when the switch is powered on and which Ethernet ports are showing activity. The NGI-U08C2 supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging for efficient routing, as well as automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover detection for plug-and-play functionality. IEEE 802.3x flow control allows smooth transmission of large files. DIP switch supports an alarm relay output function in which you can connect an alarm light or buzzer.
Pre-Installed DIN Rail Clip Allows for Convenient Installation
The device may be DIN mounted using the pre-installed rail clip, which mounts firmly to any standard 35 mm DIN rail. Providing seamless operation in the event of power dips or failures, the switch features redundant 6-pin 24-48VDC terminal block power inputs to help prevent unnecessary downtime. When used with two power sources, the switch also supports alarm relay contacts that you can wire to your existing alarm circuit to notify you instantly when a power disruption occurs. Device power must be supplied by LPS (Limited Power Source) circuit.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The NGI-U08C2 is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Effectively reduces downtime with improved network performance
- Expand your network capacity with the help of 8 networking ports and transfer your data quickly and easily
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- DIN Rail Mountable form factor for your convenience and simplicity of usage
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters