Tripp Lite DVI over Cat5/Cat6 Remote Video Extender Repeater 1920 x 1080 175'
The B140-110 remote repeater unit can be added to your Tripp Lite B140-Series HDMI over Cat5 installation to expand the range and number of monitors. It transmits a DVI-D Single-Link signal up to 175 ft. away using a single Cat5e/6 patch cable.To achieve maximum distance and resolution, use 24AWG Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable (Tripp Lite's N202-Series). The B140-110 is compatible with all operating systems, and is plug and play, with no software or drivers required. It features a built-in Equalization control for adjustment of the video image.
Installation is simple; just insert the B140-110 repeater into the middle of your installation (Cannot be used with Passive extender kits or Passive receiver units). In the case of a B140-101X active extender kit, the built-in DVI connector on the transmitter is connected to the DVI source. It is then connected via Cat5e/6 cable to the B140-110, which is connected via Cat5e/6 cable to the B140-101X receiver unit. Finally, a monitor is connected to both the repeater and receiver units using Tripp Lite P561-Series DVI cable (not included).
- Features a built-in Equalization control for adjustment of the video image
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Plug and play, no software or drivers required
- Use 24AWG, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series, to achieve maximum distance and resolution
- Extends a 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal up to 125 ft., or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal up to 175 ft.
- Supports DVI-D Single-Link video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
- Insert into your Tripp Lite B140-Series DVI over Cat5 installation to expand the range and number of monitors (Cannot be used with Passive extender kits or Passive receiver units)