Tripp Lite DisplayPort to DVI/HDMI Over Cat5/6 Extender Kit 1080p@60Hz TAA
DP to DVI/HDMI Kit for Digital Signage or Extending Video in Schools or Trade Show Booths
This transmitter/receiver kit extends and distributes DisplayPort audio/video, RS-232 serial and IR (infrared) remote signals from a DisplayPort source, such as a laptop or media server, to a DVI or HDMI display. This point-to-point installation allows you to place a monitor, projector or television up to 328 feet (100 meters) away, which is more than 200 feet farther than a traditional Cat5e/6 solution. Plus, by adding a chain of unmanaged network switches, such as Tripp Lite's NG5, you can continue extending the distance between source and display up to 328 feet per switch.
Scale Up to a Multi-In, Multi-Out Installation to Take You Beyond 328 Feet
You can create an installation featuring multiple sources and displays by connecting a dedicated managed Ethernet network switch with Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP), such as Tripp Lite's NSS-G16D2. By adding multiple managed switches, you can create a multi-in, multi-out installation with as many as 64 transmitters and 255 receivers. The IGMP-enabled switch will let you manage all connections for centralized control over which sources show on which displays. Note: unmanaged switch installations are limited to two transmitter units. The number of receivers is limited to the number of ports remaining on the unmanaged switch. This transmitter/receiver extender kit is designed for use with a dedicated network switch. Connecting a switch used with other networking equipment will result in degraded or non-functional performance.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 1080p Video with Stereo Audio
The B160-101-DPHDSI supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz with 24-bit True Color in a managed switch installation. It extends IR signals that control a DisplayPort source to a remote display, as well as RS-232 signals at serial baud rates up to 57600 Bps. This allows you to operate the source device's remote control (play, rewind, pause, etc.), while standing near the receiver located up to 328 feet away. An adapter cable is included for converting the receiver's HDMI signal for a DVI display.
Plug-and-Play Operation for Quick Setup and Immediate Use
The included transmitter and receiver units work right out of the box with no software required. Mounting hardware is included for installing the units on walls, poles or 19-inch racks. Cat6 patch cable (such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series) can be used to connect the transmitter to the receiver or a network switch. Connect an additional display to the transmitter's local output with HDMI cable (such as Tripp Lite's P568- or P569-Series) to monitor the image being transmitted to a remote display.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B160-101-DPHDSI is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Keep your video source in a secure location, with displays located elsewhere for viewing by the intended audience
- Create an easily updatable video board communicating dynamic information, such as a restaurant menu or a theater schedule
- Display arrivals, departures and up-to-the-minute information in an airport or train station
- Duplicate audio/video content across multiple displays, show different content on multiple screens or create an impressive video wall made up of many monitors (multiple transmitters and receivers required)
- Source device with DisplayPort output (media server, laptop)
- Delivers HD picture quality at resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60 Hz
- Transmitter and receiver connect point-to-point without a switch up to 328 ft.
- Transmitter's local HDMI port lets you monitor images being shown on remote displays
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 1-year limited warranty