Tripp Lite DisplayPort 1.4 Cable with Latching Connectors, 8K, M-M, Black, 6 ft.
DisplayPort 1.4 Cable Gets Your Gaming, Home Theater or Digital Signage Setup 8K-Ready
This high-speed DisplayPort cable (M/M) securely connects source and display devices compatible with DisplayPort 1.4 audio/video signals. Backward compatible with all your existing DisplayPort devices, including Blu-ray players, game consoles and 4K televisions, the P580-006-V4 is ideal for future-proofing your high-definition or UHD A/V application in anticipation of an 8K upgrade. It flawlessly handles data transfer speeds up to 32 Gbps, which is nearly twice as fast as HDMI 2.0.
Enjoy the Clarity of 4K/8K Video with 4:2:0 Color
The P580-006-V4 supports 8K UHD video resolutions up to 7680 x 4320 at 30 Hz. It's compatible with DisplayPort 1.4 standards for carrying HDR signals, which provide a wide range of vibrant colors with richer contrast, brighter whites and deeper blacks. HDCP 2.2 compliance and 4:2:0 chroma subsampling allow you to stream 4K Amazon and Netflix content with no complications.
Latching Connectors Help Prevent Accidental Disconnection and Expensive Downtime
Having a cable come loose accidentally can mean costly and time-consuming signal loss. The latching DisplayPort connectors help you avoid such danger, protecting your audio/video transmission by maintaining a secure link without failure. The latching cable is also invaluable when moving equipment in a rack or removing equipment from tight areas, ensuring the cord always stays connected.
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 8K @ 30 Hz (4:2:0) for enhanced video without latency
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) for richer contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Latching DisplayPort connectors prevent cable from coming loose accidentally
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)