Tripp Lite DIN-Rail Mounting Enclosure Module for Snap-In Keystone Jacks and Couplers, Left Cover, TAA
Organizes Ethernet Network Patch Cables in Your Industrial DIN-Rail Installation
This DIN-rail mounting module lets you manage network cable interconnectivity with one blank cutout, which accommodates all Tripp Lite snap-in keystone jacks and in-line couplers. Made from durable plastic with a phosphor bronze grounding spring, the N063-001-ENC-K1 is quick and easy to install on a standard 35-millimeter DIN rail using the built-in mounting clip.
Easy to Install in Rugged Industrial Applications
The N063-001-ENC-K1 is designed to allow side-by-side mounting for network applications. The plastic left cover protects the interior jack and cabling from harsh conditions. A designation label is included to help you identify the connection at a glance.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The N063-001-ENC-K1 is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Durable plastic construction recommended for industrial Ethernet network applications
- Front blank cutout compatible with all Tripp Lite keystone jacks and couplers
- Plastic left cover and grounding contact spring help protect interior cable connection
- Built-in mounting clip attaches easily to standard 35 mm DIN rail with no tools needed
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty