Tripp Lite Cisco Console Rollover Cable Adapter (M/F) - RJ45 to RJ45, Blue, 5 in
Rollover Console Cable Converts a Straight-Through Ethernet Cable to a Rollover Cable
This Cisco console rollover cable connects to the end of any standard RJ45 Ethernet cable and internally rolls the pins to convert the cable from straight through to rollover. This allows you to create a rollover connection between a computer terminal and the RJ45 console port on a Cisco modem, router, firewall, switch or other serial-based device without having to buy new cabling.
Provides Unrestricted Access to Adjacent Ports
In contrast to short M/F plugs that block adjacent RJ45 ports when they are connected, this RJ45 rollover console cable for Cisco products is recommended for console servers and other devices where ports tend to be tightly packed together. The narrow RJ45 male end connects securely to the device, while leaving adjacent ports accessible.
Color-Coded to Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
This five-inch Cisco console rollover adapter features a blue PVC jacket and fully molded blue ends. The color-coding allows easy, fast identification in a crowded switch or router and helps prevent the cable from becoming inadvertently disconnected.
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Recommended for Cisco modems, routers, switches and other serial devices
- Color-coded blue for fast, easy identification in a crowded switch or router
- Narrow male RJ45 plug connects to device without blocking adjacent ports
- Internally rolls the pins to convert straight-through cable to rollover cable
- Connects to any standard RJ45 patch cable to create a rollover connection