Tripp Lite Cisco-Compatible QSFP-40G-LR4 QSFP+ Transceiver - 40GBase-LR4, Singlemode LC, 1270-1330 nm, 10 km
QSFP+ Transceiver Designed for Connection to Your Cisco Network Switch or Server
This QSFP+ transceiver allows you to connect a singlemode fiber optic cable to a 40 Gbps network router, server or switch. It transmits data up to 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) using a 1270 to 1330 nm wavelength. The zinc housing protects against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and excessive power dissipation.
Functionally Equivalent to Cisco QSFP-40G-LR4 Transceiver Module
The MSA-compliant N286-40G-LR4 functions just like the equivalent Cisco QSFP-40G-LR4 transceiver module and is manufactured to meet or exceed Cisco specifications. You can use this transceiver with any compatible Cisco router, server or switch and receive the same performance as the QSFP-40G-LR4.
Hot-Swappable for Installation Without Network Interruption
This input/output device is fully hot-swappable, so you can install it without a potentially costly 40 Gbps network shutdown or device reboot. Just plug the QSFP+ end of the transceiver into your Cisco network device. The other end has an LC duplex connector to link with singlemode fiber optic cable (sold separately). A push/pull tab connector is easily accessible in high-density data center applications and makes the plug-and-play transceiver easy to install and remove with one hand.
- QSFP+ transceiver module 100% compatible with Cisco's equivalent module
- Provides 40 Gbps throughput up to 10 kilometers (6.2 mi.) via singlemode fiber cabling
- LC duplex female connector supports 40GBase-LR4 signal at 1270-1330 nm wavelength
- Hot-swappable interface lets you install and uninstall without shutting down
- Meets or exceeds MSA standards and works in all MSA-compliant platforms
- 3-year limited warranty