Tripp Lite Cat6a Patch Cable F/UTP Snagless w/ PoE 10G CMR-LP Blue M/M 20ft
High-Speed Cat6a F/UTP (FTP) Patch Cable Ideal for Your 10GBase-T Ethernet Network
This Cat6a F/UTP cable with RJ45 connectors transmits 10 Gbps data, voice and video through high-speed 10G equipment, including network switches, modems, routers, adapters, hubs and patch panels. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this 20-foot blue cable ensures peak performance throughout your local area network (LAN). It reduces impedance and structural return loss, compared to standard 100 MHz wire.
Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) to Cut Down on Expensive Power Supplies
Because this Cat6a cable supports PoE, it can supply the power to operate compatible PoE devices, such as security cameras, VoIP telephones, point-of-sale kiosks and access control devices. This saves you the expense and effort of purchasing, connecting and installing individual power supplies for each device.
Premium Protection from EMI/RFI and Other Noise Helps Your Equipment Perform Better
Various electromagnetic and radio sources found in virtually every home and business can cause disruptive interference on the AC line. Known as EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference), this line noise is a common cause of performance problems. The F/UTP cable's foil shielding blocks disruptive line noise that can disturb your electronics and inflict hardware damage or data loss. This EMI/RFI filtering also helps your connected components perform better and last longer. Near-end crosstalk (NEXT) levels are practically eliminated, so you don't have to worry about keeping your cables separated in crowded pathways or spend valuable time on field testing.
Special Slim Design for Better Airflow and Easier Installation
This Cat6 F/UTP patch cord provides more fill capacity than standard Cat6 UTP cables. This increases airflow in tight spaces, which helps keep your equipment cool and properly functioning. It also makes the flexible cable easier to install around corners and through cable management panels.
Snagless RJ45 Male Connectors Add Extra Protection During Installation
The RJ45 connectors' snagless design protects the locking tabs from being damaged or broken off during installation. Integral strain relief gives the N261P-020-BL extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector.
CMR-LP Certified for Cable Installations with Increased Power Levels
UL's Limited Power (LP) certification indicates the N261P-020-BL has been evaluated to handle the marked current under installation scenarios without exceeding the temperature rating of the cable. This CMR-LP-certified cable provides a simple way to prepare installations for increased power levels without having to worry about susceptible issues caused by excessive heat.
Color-Coded to Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
This Cat6a F/UTP patch cable features a blue PVC jacket. The color-coding allows easy, fast identification in a crowded rack, patch panel or workstation and helps prevent the cable from becoming inadvertently disconnected.
- Connect 10GBase-T networks or digital signage in a high-density data center
- Deliver power to PoE devices, including security cameras and VoIP phones, mounted in areas that are difficult to reach or have no electrical outlets
- Provide universal connectivity for LAN network components, such as switches, servers, modems, routers, adapters, VoIP phones, security cameras and point-of-sale kiosks
- Cat6a F/UTP patch cord rated for high-speed 10 Gbps communications
- Certified PoE cable saves you expense and effort of powering PoE devices individually
- Dispels EMI/RFI line noise that can destroy data and affect equipment performance
- Snagless RJ45 connectors prevent tabs from being damaged during installation
- Color-coded blue for fast, easy identification in a crowded rack or patch panel
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty