Tripp Lite Cat6a/Cat6 /Cat5e Toolless Keystone Jack RJ45 Shuttered Dust Cap
Toolless Keystone Jack Strengthens Your High-Speed Cat5e/Cat6 Network
Terminate your network patch cable without the time, effort and expense of a punchdown tool. Ideal for Cat6 premise wiring, the RJ45 keystone jack snaps into wall plates, patch panels and surface-mount boxes and works with all shielded Cat6 cables. Toolless punchdown connection is compatible with 22-24 AWG solid wire cabling. A shutter/dust cap protects the jack from dust and other contaminants when not in use.
Specifically Designed for Use in Surveillance, VoIP and Other PoE+ Applications
This PoE+ (Power over Ethernet) jack prevents spark-gap erosion that degrades the plug and jack contacts over time and can affect data and/or power transmission capabilities to maximize performance with PoE applications. The N238-001-GY-TF handles the frequent mating and unmating of surveillance cameras, VoIP phone systems, wireless access points and other PoE and PoE+ devices under electrical load.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The N238-001-GY-TF is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Includes shutter/dust cap to protect end from dust and debris when not in use
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Specially designed to prevent spark-gap erosion that can affect transmission
- PoE+ compliant jack is recommended for Cat6 premise wiring
- RJ45 termination is quick and easy with no punchdown tools required
- Keystone design compatible with wall plates, patch panels and surface-mount boxes
- Toolless RJ45 keystone jack lets you terminate your Cat6/5e network patch cable without using a punchdown tool.