Tripp Lite Cat6a 10G Solid Core UTP Bulk Ethernet Cable, CMR Rated, Black, 1000 ft. (305 m)
Ideal Solution for High-Speed Cat6a Premise Applications
This high-speed bulk cable is ideal for Cat6a premise (in-wall) applications in air ducts and drop ceilings in data center installations. This includes the distribution of data, voice, security and audio/video signals across 10G Ethernet networks. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, the N223-01K-BK ensures peak performance through your LAN.
Premium Construction for Superior Performance
Manufactured from 23 AWG copper wire, this 1000-foot (305-meter) roll of four-pair solid-core UTP cabling is rated for speeds up to 10 Gbps. Simply pull what you need for your installation off the spool, and keep the remainder rolled away. The N223-01K-BK meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3, TIA 568.2-D and ISO/IEC 11801.
Black Jacket Helps Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
This Cat6a Ethernet cable features a black flame-retardant CMR-rated PVC jacket, which allows easy, fast identification in a crowded rack, patch panel or workstation and helps prevent the cable from becoming accidentally disconnected.
- 23 AWG 4-pair solid copper cable rated for 10 Gbps Ethernet speeds
- Recommended for premise installations in air ducts and drop ceilings
- Meets IEEE 802.3, TIA 568.2-D and ISO/IEC 11801 industry standards
- 1000 ft. roll of cable comes in black for custom color-coded applications
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty