Tripp Lite Cat6a 10G Snagless Molded Slim UTP Network Patch Cable (M/M), Blue, 25 ft.
Cat6a Cable Ideal for Your High-Density 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network
This Cat6a 10G Ethernet cable with RJ45 connectors is recommended for connecting network components like printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems, hubs and switches in high-density data centers and network closets. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this 25-foot blue cable ensures peak performance throughout your LAN.
Special Slim Design for Better Airflow and Easier Installation
This Cat6a UTP patch cord is more than 38% smaller in diameter than standard Cat6a cable. This increases airflow in tight spaces, which helps keep your equipment cool and properly functioning. It also cuts down on clutter in crowded racks and patch panels, and makes the cable easier to install around corners and through cable management panels.
Snagless RJ45 Male Connectors Add Extra Protection
The RJ45 connectors' snagless design protects the locking tabs from being damaged or broken off during installation. The ends feature 50-micron gold plating to help ensure the most accurate signal transfer possible, improving near-end crosstalk (NeXT) performance to 650 MHz.
Color-Coded to Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
The N261-S25-BL features a blue PVC jacket. The color-coding allows easy, fast identification in a crowded rack or workstation and helps prevent the cable from becoming inadvertently disconnected.
Premium Construction for Superior Performance
Manufactured from 28 AWG copper wire, the four-pair stranded cable is rated for speeds up to 10 Gbps. Integral strain relief gives the unshielded cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector.
- Cat6a UTP Ethernet patch cable rated for high-speed 10 Gbps communications
- Over 38% slimmer than standard Cat6a cables to increase airflow in full racks
- Easy to route around corners and through crowded cable management panels
- Snagless RJ45 connectors prevent tabs from being damaged during installation
- Color-coded blue for fast, easy identification in a crowded rack or workstation
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)