Tripp Lite Cat6 Wall-Mount PoE Patch Panel 12-Port 110/Krone 568A/B RJ45
12-Port Patch Panel Manages and Organizes High-Density Cat6 Network Cabling
This patch panel enables quick, easy cable patching. Just plug Cat6 patch cables into its 12 front RJ45 ports, and use a 110 or Krone punch-down tool (do not use a 4/5 pair 110 punch-down tool) to terminate color-coded connections in the rear. Both the RJ45 ports and 110 terminals are clearly numbered, and the front ports have blank labels to help you identify individual cable runs. The N250-P12 supports EIA/TIA 568A and 568B wiring standards and is compatible with all network applications.
Specifically Designed for Use in Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) Applications
This Power over Ethernet patch panel maximizes performance with PoE+ applications. It prevents spark-gap erosion that degrades the plug and jack contacts over time and can affect data and/or power transmission capabilities. The N250-P12 is designed to handle the frequent mating and unmating of surveillance cameras, VoIP phone systems, wireless access points and other PoE and PoE+ devices under electrical load.
Effortlessly Mounts to a Wall or Desk Using the Included Frame
The 12-port patch panel is constructed from aluminum with an ABS plastic frame that mounts to a wall, desk or similar flat surface. The patch panel easily snaps into and out of the frame, allowing you to remove it to make new connections and snap it back into place. Included cable ties help organize your connections and cut down on cord clutter.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The N250-P12 is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
The N250-P12 is backed by a lifetime warranty, ensuring reliability and performance.
- Patch cables to PoE+ devices mounted in areas that are difficult to reach or have no electrical outlets
- Add routers, switches, wireless access points, security cameras, sensors and other PoE+ devices to an Ethernet network configuration
- Ideal for managing Cat6 cable patching in high-density IT environments
- Supports EIA/TIA 568A/B wiring standards for either 110 or Krone-type terminations
- Durable aluminum panel with ABS plastic frame that mounts easily to wall or desk
- 12 RJ45 and punchdown ports numbered/labeled for immediate cable identification
- Power over Ethernet patch panel prevents spark-gap erosion that can affect transmission