Tripp Lite Cat6 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Molded Ultra-Slim RJ45 M/M Blue 7ft
Cat6 Cable Ideal for Connecting Equipment in Your Gigabit Ethernet Network
This Cat6 Ethernet cable with RJ45 connectors is recommended for connecting network components like printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems and switches in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this one-foot cable ensures peak performance throughout your local area network (LAN).
Special Ultra-Slim Design for Better Airflow and Easier Installation
The N200-UR01-BL is just 2.8 millimeters in diameter-more than 50% smaller than standard Cat6 cable. This increases airflow in crowded equipment racks, which helps keep your components cool and properly functioning. The extra-slim design also makes the cable easier to install around corners and through cable management panels.
Color-Coded to Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
The PVC jacket is colored blue to allow easy, fast identification in a crowded rack or workstation and help prevent the cable from becoming inadvertently disconnected.
Premium Construction for Superior Performance
Manufactured from 32 AWG copper wire, the four-pair stranded cable is rated for speeds up to 1 Gbps. The ends feature 3-micron gold plating to help ensure the most accurate signal transfer possible. Integral strain relief gives the unshielded cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector.
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- Color-coded blue for fast, easy identification in a crowded rack or workstation
- 32 AWG copper wire and 3 µm gold-plated connectors allow superior signal transfer
- Easy to route around corners and through crowded cable management panels
- Over 50% slimmer than standard Cat6 cables to increase airflow in full racks
- Premium Cat6 cable rated for high-speed 1 Gbps home/office communications