Tripp Lite Cat6 Ethernet Cable Down Right Angled UTP Molded M/M Blue 15ft
Down-Angle Cat6 UTP Cable Connects Equipment in Data Centers and VoIP Networks
This Cat6 Ethernet cable is ideal for connecting network components, such as printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems and switches, in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this RJ45 cable ensures data transfer speeds up to 1 Gbps throughout your Gigabit Ethernet or VoIP network.
Down-Angle RJ45 End Makes Connecting and Disconnecting Easier
One RJ45 connector is designed at a 90-degree down angle, which prevents excessive bending and reduces stress on the cable. This makes the space-saving cable easy to plug into patch panels, switches and other devices located in a confined area or behind a desk.
Color-Coded to Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
This long Ethernet cable features a blue PVC jacket and molded blue ends. The color-coding allows easy, fast identification in a crowded rack or workstation and helps prevent the cable from becoming inadvertently disconnected.
- Cat6 Ethernet patch cable delivers fast transmission speeds up to 1 Gbps in your LAN
- Down-angle RJ45 connector is easy to plug into switch or panel pressed against a wall
- Designed for home or office 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet networks
- Color-coded blue for fast, easy identification in a crowded rack or workstation
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)