Tripp Lite Cat5e/6 110 Style Punch Down Coupler Shielded Junction Box TAA
The N237-001-SH Cat5e/6 Shielded Surface-Mount Junction Box is a fast, easy, cost-effective method of directly connecting two Cat5e/6 cables without using couplers or connectors. Designed for completing audio/video, voice and Ethernet applications, this junction box comes with screws and double-sided adhesive tape for quick mounting, as well as cable ties for keeping the cables neat and secure. It's made from ABS UL 94V-0 plastic and is recommended for use with solid conductor cable. The UL-listed box is color-coded for 568A/B wiring for easy 110 punchdown termination. The shielded N237-001-SH protects the signal against EMI/RFI line noise and has a dedicated space on the punchdown block for grounding.
- Uses standard 110 punchdown termination
- Recommended for use with solid conductor cable
- Color-coded for 568A/B wiring
- Protects against EMI/RFI line noise
- Dedicated space on punchdown block for grounding