Tripp Lite 42U Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet Shock Pallet w/ Doors & Sides
42U SmartRack Enclosure ships mounted on a special pallet that features additional reinforcement and shock-absorbing material. The pallet's protective cushion safeguards the enclosure and the precision components it contains during re-shipping. SmartRack enclosures are designed for secure, high density server and networking applications in IT environments. Vendor-neutral square hole/cage nut mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310-D compliant 19" equipment. Toolless mounting slots allow quick installation of PDUs and vertical cable managers. Lightweight modular doors and side panels provide safe, convenient service access. SmartRack enclosures hold up to 3000 lbs. Perforated doors permit massive front to rear airflow. Enclosures are fully compatible with hot-aisle / cold-aisle data center configurations. Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance.
- Locking, removable, reversible front and rear doors
- Locking, removable side panels keyed alike with doors
- 3000 lb stationary / 2250 lb rolling load capacity
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity
- Ships fully assembled
- Standard 24" (600mm) width and 42" (1050mm) depth for optimizing floor space
- 4 interior vertical posts with unthreaded square hole openings
- Standard 42U SmartRack enclosure with additional shock pallet and loading ramps.