Tripp Lite 3M Duplex Multimode 62.5-125 Fiber Optic Patch Cable LC-LC 10' 10ft 3 Meter -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
Tripp Lite's 3-meter multimode duplex micron fiber optic LC/LC patch cable is manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has LC connectors on each end, a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
- Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications where links are typically 10 feet or less
- Fiber Optic Distributed Data Interface (FDDI) Rated
- Insertion loss testing performed on every connector (0.2dB typical)
- Length: 3 meters Connectors: LC connector on each end
- Manufactured from 62.5/125 duplex (Zipcord) fiber