Tripp Lite 2-Port HDMI Switch for Video & Audio 4K x 2K UHD 60 Hz w Remote
The B119-002-UHD 2-Port HDMI Switch allows you to connect two HDMI source devices to one port on an HDMI display and switch back and forth between them. For instance, you can connect a Blu-ray player and video game system or a computer and cable/satellite DVR to one HDMI port on a monitor, projector or TV. Or you can connect two computers or media centers to a display for exhibiting digital signage or giving presentations.
Connect your devices to the HDMI ports, and plug the included external power supply into an AC power source. A red LED indicates the unit is receiving power, and green LEDs indicate connected HDMI inputs. Switch between source devices using the unit's Select button or the included remote control. When the currently used device is powered off, the unit automatically switches to the next powered-on device.
The B119-002-UHD ensures top-quality performance with video resolutions up to 4K @ 60Hz 4:4:4, as specified in HDMI 2.0. It is also capable of 48-bit True Color (16 bits per channel), as well as DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound audio. It's compatible with 3D, HDR, HDCP v2.2 and EDID. Plug-and-play functionality requires no software or drivers to download and install.
- 3-year limited warranty
- Plug and Play
- Supports DTS-HD, Dolby® TrueHD and 7.1-channel surround sound
- HDR and HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Switch source devices using button or included remote control
- Up to 18Gbps data rate
- Supports up to 4K @ 60Hz (4:4:4) Resolution, as specified in HDMI 2.0
- Connect 2 HDMI source devices, such as a Blu-ray™ player and DVR, to a single port on an HDMI display and switch back and forth between them. Ideal for home entertainment systems, digital signs and video presentations.