Tripp Lite 1M Duplex Multimode 50-125 Fiber Optic Patch Cable SC-SC 3' 3ft 1 Meter -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
Tripp Lite's 1-meter multimode duplex Fibre Channel SC/SC patch cable is manufactured from 50/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has SC connectors on each end, a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. 50/125 Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in Fibre Channel applications. It is backward compatible with 62.5 micron fiber and built-in headroom for future applications. The cable provides higher bandwidth optimized for Gigabit and 10Gbps networks as well. Also available in 2, 3, 5, 10, 15, 30, and 50 meter lengths. Search "N506-" to bring up all lengths. Also search "N516-" for SC-LC cables, and "N520-" for LC-LC cables. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
- Premium PVC 50/125 multimode patch cables
- Higher bandwidth optimized for gigabit and 10Gbps networks
- Built-in headroom for future applications
- Backward compatible with 62.5 micron fiber
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds the latest industry standards