Tripp Lite 1ft Cat5e / Cat5 350MHz Snagless Patch Cable RJ45 M/M Blue 1'
Tripp Lite's 1-ft. (0.31 m) Blue snagless category 5e (Cat5e) patch cable has 2 snagless RJ45 molded male connectors featuring integral strain relief. The cable is manufactured from PVC 4-pair stranded UTP and is rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. All cables are offered in a variety of lengths and colors for all category 5 (Cat5) and 5e cabling needs. Standard, non-snagless category 5e patch cables are also available (N002-Series).
- Cabling for category 5 (Cat5) and 5e (Cat5e) applications
- Length: 1-ft. (0.31 m) color: Blue connectors: RJ45 male
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
- Rated for 350MHz/ 1Gbps communication
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e draft 11)
- Available in other colors and lengths
- Also available without the snagless feature (N002-Series)
- Also available - Cat6 cables (N201-Series)