Tripp Lite 10 x 1 Wireless HDMI Extender Mini Transmitter 1080p @ 60Hz 50ft
Wireless HDMI Transmitter Ideal for Displaying Video in Boardrooms and Conference Rooms
This wireless HDMI transmitter is recommended for video presentations in conference rooms, meeting rooms, trade shows and other locations where connecting long video cables could be a burden. It extends 1080p video and stereo audio signals from an HDMI source device (Blu-ray player, laptop, media server, etc.) to an HDMI display device (television, monitor, projector) up to 15 meters (50 feet) away. No bulky cabling infrastructure is needed.
Wireless Transmission Saves You Money on Cable and Installation Costs
The wireless 1080p HDMI transmitter eliminates more than just hassles. You'll save on the costs of cabling infrastructure and the labor to install it. Cable clutter is reduced, and you will enjoy more flexibility in placement of the source and display with no cables to relocate when you want to reconfigure the room. The mini transmitter and receiver units communicate over a 5 GHz wireless frequency that allows fast data transmission and reduced interference from other wireless sources.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 1080p Video for High-Definition Presentations
This wireless HDMI transmitter ensures high-definition performance with video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz with 24-bit Deep Color (8 bits per channel) and stereo audio. It meets HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2 and EDID standards. AES 128 encryption protects your wireless transmissions. LEDs indicate when the mini transmitter unit is receiving power, transmitting data and connected to a wireless signal.
Display and Switch Between up to 10 Different HDMI Input Sources
Have multiple presenters in a single meeting? Tired of plugging and unplugging your laptop from the presentation screen? The B126-1D10-TXH allows up to 10 different HDMI sources to be connected to one B126-1D10-TXH receiver unit (sold separately). Switch between sources with ease by simply pressing the switch button on the mini transmitter unit.
Plug-and-Play Operation for Quick Setup and Immediate Use
The wireless HDMI audio/video transmitter works right out of the box with Tripp Lite's B126-1D10-WHD1 receiver units, with no software or drivers required. The mini transmitter connects directly to the source's HDMI output.
- Connect a laptop for a video or PowerPoint presentation in a conference room or meeting room
- Extend HDMI signals in an environment where drilling through walls for cabling is impossible or not practical
- Gain flexibility in where the source and display are placed, with the freedom to move and relocate them without struggling with cables
- Create a cleaner, streamlined installation for a trade show booth
- Improve the line of sight for digital signage in a restaurant, store, school, airport or entertainment venue
- Source device with HDMI output (Blu-ray player, media server, laptop)
- Tripp Lite B126-1D10-WHD1 receiver
- Bus-powered TX requires B126-1D10-WHD1 wireless receiver (sold separately)
- Transmits HD picture quality at 1080p @ 60 Hz resolutions up to 50 ft. (15 m)
- Can be used with up to 9 additional transmitters in a single application
- Plug-and-play operation with no existing Wifi network needed for easy installation
- Low-profile design convenient for travel to lectures, trade shows and meetings for work
- 1-year limited warranty